Thursday, September 28, 2006

Games


I guess my first thing to talk about in my world is video games. Video Games are one of the best creations of entertainment. Instead of me watching people do things, i can actually be the hero that does it. After beating that final boss after trying for 2 hours, nothing is more satisfying (well maybe sex, but i'm not sure about that, ask me 5-10 years later).

Two games are in my view now.
First is Company of Heroes,here is WWII RTS (real time strategy) that is intesne, challenging and fun at the same time. Whats beautiful about it is that Relic (the developers) didn't bog players down with all this building. Instead it focus more on strategy. For example, hitting a tank from the back will damage it more (since there is less armor there). Graphically amazing, sounds amazing. If you are a WWII fan or a RTS fan, this is one game that you should get.





My other game is Okami for the PS2.

One word to explain this game, beautiful. This game is SOOO beautiful you can just look at the graphics for hours. Clover Studios (also made Viewiful Joe) are just amazing group of developers. Many people have said this is just PS2's Zelda. But this is a great game in its own right. What is cool is you can draw to fight against your opponents. Great game. If you have a PS2 buy this.

No comments: