Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Why I'm doing this

Today i began thinking about what i like. And i noticed that what i thought was cool 4 years ago has changed completely. I actually wanted to keep record of what i am into so i can read through and have a good chuckle. I will also put some other stuff, maybe my life in berkeley. But right now i just want this to be my perception of pop culture and what i like. So let me begin....

You know i still remember how i got into rap. Its really interesting, cause it was barely back in 6th grade. Before that i just knew the real famous songs on the radio, and what my parents played (usually hindi songs). I remember hearing "What's my Name" by DMX and i was like "WOOOW, that sounds GANGSTER" I remember it was Bobby that let me borrow that CD (he was also into rap). Its real interesting how i am now, just from one song (which isn't all that great) to listening the whole genre. Now i really consider myself a hip hop Connesour. Now hip hop has a deeper meaning for me, but thats for another blog...

1 comment:

Niels Joubert said...

Yeah hip-hop ;)